Wednesday 17 February 2016

Inevitable Changes

Life is such a big lesson to be learnt, but I honestly think Gaelene is very close to knowing who Gaelene is !  So much Learned Behaviour to sort through, a lifetime of it.  Yes, Learned Behaviour, this is what we learn from other people i.e our parents, siblings, friends, partners.   It is not us !  Well it is not Me anyway.  I have discovered that happiness is being happy with myself, my own choices and decisions, my own behaviour, and I must not expect anyone else to bend over backwards to make me happy.  I am fine, and all the rest follows.  Expectations, hah !

Change and I don't get along very well.  I dislike change !  But, there is no getting away from it when people around me make changes in their lives, it affects my life too. For instance, a dear friend moving away, another new manager at work means more change etc. Nothing seems to stay the same.
Just like learning the difference between behaviour I learned and Gaelene's behaviour !  It brings change.  This effort still has not contributed to me growing my hair back but I suppose it must be good for my own personal development.  I shall continue, it is interesting.

My skin is good, I still have moments but generally it is amazing.  After nine months of The Eczema Treatment Plan my skin has a new texture, softer, not as dry.  Lots of laughs I'm not drying up anymore !  But seriously, in Dr Jo's book meaning of Eczema is "To erupt, to boil over"  So, not so many eruptions in my life and the boil over temperature has decreased.

Wow, I have neglected to blog for quite some time, I have missed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment