Monday 2 November 2015

Added Stress

Oh  Goodness me I haven't been here for 2 months how bad is that.  I can only say it has been a whirlwind couple of months.  Been to Hamilton to welcome my beautiful niece home from Scotland, been several times to Hawkes Bay, gardening lots, going to work, re-carpeting the 3 bedrooms in my house and so much more.  Such is life, it is busy !

I must confess during some of these times, I have gone off my diet and come to know what foods harm my skin.  Before I would not of known the difference so I suppose the cheating is not all bad.
So I know for sure Chocolate, Tomatoes, too much of the wrong milk, cakes and biscuits, pies, pizzas, omg they are shit ! When I eat this stuff, Oh how I itch, itch and itch, and scratch, scratch, scratch.  And to top it all off Stress adds it's ugly head to the issue.

Too much stress, too many thoughts, what to do with them all I say.  Thoughts, feelings, emotions, sometimes I wish I had none, the sifting is all too hard.  Oh dear I guess I have been nursing a broken heart, it's a long story maybe I will tell it in my next blog, I might be needing your opinion.

I don't know, what is the game of love ? If it's a game then I'm not very good at it.  All I want is to be myself.  I'm 54 years old, why should I play games, just say it like it is, that's how I am.  And when I want to say it and I can't well the consequences are ........
Gaelene (who doesn't drink) drinks three quarters of a bottle of wine, is awake till 4am in the morning with Led Zeppelin playing Dazed and Confused, Stairway to Heaven, and sorting out all my clothes, then crying my heart out before going to bed lol.  Oh my God !

On the plus side I have discovered that a glass of wine in the evening is very relaxing !

I am home to stay for a while I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon so I am back on my Eczema Diet and Treatment Plan and my skin is behaving itself again.  Just gotta deal with the heart.

Talk soon , nite everyone


2 comments:

  1. hugs to you Gaelene. you are a beautiful person inside and out and Men are ares-holes. His Loss ......i know it hurts, it will get better, you know that so stay strong girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't help but stay strong with wonderful friends like you Gay thank you .

    ReplyDelete